Bellt Alert Seat Belt Cover
I always wonder what would happen if I was in a car accident with my daughter in the car and I was unable to let the doctors know that my daughter could not have a MRI due to having a cochlear implant, now I don’t need to worry about that with these Bellt Alert covers.
- ADVANTAGES: If you’re in an accident and if both you and your disabled child are unable to communicate with first responders; these seat belt covers will clearly tell that special care is needed when helping your child.
- TIME SAVING: Save valuable time by providing EMT/first responders with important medical information immediately, even if the parent/guardian is unable to respond.
- EASY TO USE: No extra tools required. Just wrap them around the seat belt strap, then you can slide it to the position that fits you the best
- VISIBLE: Authentic belt alert cover with large graphics for greater visibility, fade resistant, waterproof, easily visible to police, first respondents and EMT.
- BELLT ALERT: These original alert covers were created by Natalie Bell in Australia in the spring of 2019. The product immediately went viral and quickly sold out.