- 4x independent pixel outputs each with 8A supply capability
- 2x independent power inputs
- Max 4 universes per port (total 16 for pixel outputs)
- Max pixels per port: 680 RGB, or 512 RGBW, or 340 16bit RGB pixels or 256 16bit RGBW
- Board capacity is 17 universes (16 for pixels, 1 for DMX512), max 2,720 RGB pixels
- DMX512 OUT/IN port usable for pixel mapping source along with ArtNet/sACN
Physical & Connectivity
- PCB dimensions: 86.4 x 100.0 mm, OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail or wall mount
- Supports full 5V - 24V DC range with reverse polarity protection
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing (factory default static IP 192.168.0.113)
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, 3 & 4 unicast.
- sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Fully compatible with ALL software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN/E1.31 protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Use the DMX512 port to drive pixels (limit to one universe)
- Selectable clock/data rate to suit long cables or fast output.
- Automatic RGB / RGBW order correction and additional pixel re-mapping features.
- Master Level control independent of incoming universe streams.
- Flexible Full Mapping option for outputs permitting any start address and zig-zag corrections for RGB, RGB16, RGBW and RGBW16 pixel types.
- Null pixel support for longer runs to first active pixel.
- HTP Merging of 2 sources and sACN Priority for a highly flexible multi-source pixel mapping solution.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX). Windows version required for basic Art-Net output/input test functionality and to manage SD playback/record functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Recording & Playback
- 10-pin I/O port for external show triggering and future features.
- Recording and playback to microSD card. See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Use ArtNet trigger commands in your own software to trigger record/playback
- Records ArtNet or sACN